The 2015 ASSH Annual Meeting is completely digital! No abstract books. No paper booklets, schedule-at-a-glance or maps. ASSH is only printing your conference badge. Don't worry - you can find everything you need to make the most of the ASSH meeting with our mobile app, ASSH 2015.
During the Annual Meeting, attendees will be required to use a web-enabled mobile device to access all program and abstract content from the free downloadable Annual Meeting App. The free native app will be available to iPad, iOS, and Android users prior to and during the meeting. App users can also take advantage of the app's schedule sync tool, which will download your meeting registration to your schedule on the app.
You can also use any device or computer (like a laptop or netbook) onsite to access the Annual Meeting program information on this website via the free wifi. Note: Free Wi-Fi will be available throughout the convention center for the duration of the meeting.
ASSH 2015 has...
- Your registration schedule (just login with your ASSH username and password to download it to your device).
- Access to Clinical Paper abstracts.
- Access to session handouts.
- In-app Q&A for many sessions.
- A full listing of exhibitors and industry forums.
- Maps for the Washington State Convention Center and Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
- Note-taking on all sessions.
The app is your Swiss Army knife for the Annual Meeting – but you don’t need to be MacGuyver to figure it out.
Find out what all the buttons mean and all the cool features available in EventPilot. Tap the More
tab in the app to find the App Help