ASSH 2014 - app tips
Explore everything the app has to offer - simply try out all the buttons to see what they do.
- Use filters to only see items that are pertinent to you. Be sure to turn the filter back off in order to view the full conference schedule.
- Check the visual schedule for empty timeblocks to maximize your time at the Annual Meeting.
- Take notes on any session, exhibitor or speaker during the meeting and email them to yourself after the meeting.
- Star mark items you like and don’t want to forget about - you can filter by star and have them included in your notes email.
- Get involved in your session content by using the Q&A feature on the session details.
Cool Features in the 2014 Mobile App
Build your personal daily schedule – or sync your registration itinerary
Plan your day by selecting sessions from the visual schedule, program categories, or via search and tapping the schedule icon in the session detail view.
Add custom personal events for meetings with exhibitors or friends.
Sync your registration itinerary by entering your ASSH ID on the schedule view menu under “login”.
Receive reminders and updates
Keep an eye on your dynamic NOW screen to see important messages, upcoming events, or sessions about to start.
Find what you are looking for
Use the search, filters, and maps to find sessions and exhibitors. Use the link to Session Handouts to access the handouts archive and download the abstract book or other handouts you need.
Personalize the event program
Manage content in the app via keyword filters or bookmark any item (like exhibitors, sessions or speakers) with a star.
Make the most of your app and take notes directly to sessions, speakers, and exhibitors. At the end of the meeting, email all your notes and starred items.