Annual Meeting program chairs Charles S. Day, MD, and Edward Diao, MD look forward to a robust program at the 70th Annual Meeting of the ASSH in Seattle next September.
2015 Call for Abstracts
|Instructional Course Lecture
| November 10, 2014
|Scientific Papers and E-Posters
Residents and Fellows Papers and E-Posters
| February 2, 2015
|Hand-e Video Theater Proposals
|| February 9, 2015
|International Guest Hand Society Abstracts
|| March 13, 2015
2014 Annual Meeting Content
Did you miss a great presentation? Check out Hand-e for all content from the 2014 Annual Meeting in Boston.
Additional Program Offerings
The meeting officially opens at 1:00 PM on Thursday, September 10; however, you may want to arrive early to take part in a myriad of activities including:
Contact ASSH staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.
- Adrian E. Flatt Residents & Fellows Conference on Wednesday
- ASSH Precourses all day Wednesday and on Thursday morning
- Clinical and Basic Science Investigators Workshop on Wednesday
- Industry Forums (formerly product demonstration workshops) on Wednesday and Thursday
- Visiting the Exhibit Hall when it opens at 10 AM on Thursday