What's Included in Your Registration
Full registration for the Annual Meeting includes admittance to scientific sessions, symposia, instructional course lectures (additional fee for surgical skills ICLs), clinical case reviews, industry workshops, scientific and commercial exhibits, poster presentations, and boxed lunches Thursday through Saturday. Additional fees apply for the Adrian E. Flatt Residents and Fellows Conference, precourses, postcourse, instructional courses with surgical skills labs, optional events and tours. Social event and tour fees are non-refundable once purchased.
Click here for links to the online and printable registration forms.
By registering for this meeting, you agree to the terms outlined in the waiver.
Note: This is a digital meeting. Program information, abstracts, and instructional course handouts will be available online only. You will need a mobile device to access information through www.ASSHAnnualMeeting.org or to use the downloadable Annual Meeting app. iPad rentals were available for pre-order through August 29, 2014. See the Digital Meeting Page for more information.
Special Discounted Fees
Active Military Personnel: Active United States military personnel may be entitled to a special discount. Please use the printable registration form and send a copy of your military ID with your registration. Questions? Call (312) 880-1900 or email email@example.com.
Residents/Fellows/Medical Students: Rates are significantly reduced for residents, fellow and medical students who are in North American training programs. Residents, fellows and medical students who register online who are not already listed "in training" within the ASSH database must contact the ASSH for a rate adjustment. Documentation of enrollment may be required from the program. Please call ASSH at (312) 880-1900 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Bring a Young Surgeon for Free: A young international surgeon age 35 or under who is sponsored by a qualified international surgeon may be eligible for Free Registration for the 2014 ASSH Annual Meeting. Read more about the International Bring a Young Surgeon program and special registration instructions.
International Guest Society: Attendees from Brazil, this year’s International Guest Society, are entitled to a registration discount. Please contact email@example.com for the discount code before registering online.
International Registration: International registration fees are applicable for areas outside of the United States and its possessions (Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam and the US Virgin Islands).
Spouse/Guest Registration: The spouse/guest registration is an additional fee and includes continental breakfasts from Thursday through Saturday in the Spouse/Guest lounge, access to the Exhibit Hall, and admittance to the Presidential Guest Lecture. Check the program schedule for location information for these activities. If you are a spouse/guest who is also a healthcare professional (doctor, nurse, hand therapist), please note that in order to receive continuing education credits, you must pay the appropriate registration fee in the appropriate professional category.
- To cancel the following additional fee sessions -- precourses, postcourse, residents and fellows conference, surgical skills course -- you must submit a written request (email, fax or mail) to the ASSH Central Office. Contact information is below. A full refund will be issued if the request is received prior to the cancellation deadline.
- Optional activity tickets (social events and tours) and donations to the American Foundation for Surgery of the Hand are not refundable.
To cancel a full or one day meeting registration:
- A full refund less a $95 cancellation fee will be issued if written notification is received in the ASSH Central Office on or before August 22, 2014.
- A full refund less $150 will be issued if written notification is received in the ASSH Central Office on or between August 23-August 29, 2014.
- No refunds will be issued after pre-registration closes on August 30, 2014.
- No refunds issued on site.
- No refunds will be issued for any missed sessions or events, including sessions missed due to travel delays.
Cancellation requests should include name of registrant, type of cancellation and a brief explanation for cancellation. Refunds are issued the same way payment was received (refund to credit card or check) unless you are notified otherwise. Please send your written request via email, fax or mail.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax at (847) 384-1435
- Mail to ATTN: Registrar, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, 822 W. Washington Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60607.
Adults 18 years of age and older may visit any area of the annual meeting provided the following admittance requirements are met. These policies are strictly enforced. Parents or legal guardians are required to sign a release and waiver of claim for children between 6 and 17 years of age and must accompany them at all times while in the exhibit hall. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted to enter the exhibit hall under any circumstances.
Visit the FAQ page, email email@example.com, or call (312) 880-1900 between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM Monday through Friday Central time. Sorry, due to the complexity of the registration form, phone registrations are not accepted!