By registering for this meeting, you agree to the terms outlined in the waiver.
Note: This is a digital meeting. Program information, abstracts, and instructional course handouts will be available online only. You will need a mobile device to access information through www.ASSHAnnualMeeting.org or to use the downloadable Annual Meeting app. See the Digital Meeting page for more information.
- To cancel the following additional fee sessions -- precourses, postcourse, residents and fellows conference, surgical skills course -- you must submit a written request (email, fax or mail) to the ASSH Central Office. Contact information is below. A full refund will be issued if the request is received prior to the cancellation deadline.
- Optional activity tickets (social events and tours) and donations to the American Foundation for Surgery of the Hand are not refundable.
To cancel a full or one day meeting registration:
- A full refund less a $95 cancellation fee will be issued if written notification is received in the ASSH Central Office on or before August 15, 2015.
- A full refund less $150 will be issued if written notification is received in the ASSH Central Office on or between August 16-August 21, 2015.
- No refunds will be issued after pre-registration closes on August 22, 2015.
- No refunds issued on site.
- No refunds will be issued for any missed sessions or events, including sessions missed due to travel delays.
Cancellation requests should include name of registrant, type of cancellation and a brief explanation for cancellation. Refunds are issued the same way payment was received (refund to credit card or check) unless you are notified otherwise. Please send your written request via email, fax or mail.
- Email email@example.com
- Fax at (847) 384-1435
- Mail to ATTN: Registrar, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, 822 W. Washington Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60607.
Adults 18 years of age and older may visit any area of the annual meeting provided the following admittance requirements are met. These policies are strictly enforced. Parents or legal guardians are required to sign a release and waiver of claim for children between 6 and 17 years of age and must accompany them at all times while in the exhibit hall. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted to enter the exhibit hall under any circumstances.
Visit the FAQ page, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (312) 880-1900 between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM Monday through Friday Central time. Sorry, due to the complexity of the registration form, phone registrations are not accepted!